Why care homes are great places to learn
Anita Astle Nurse manager and managing director, Wren Hall Nursing Home, Nottingham
You’ll be somewhere you can develop many core nursing skills – and there’s no better place to see person-centred care in action
Care home nursing offers the perfect opportunity for registered nurses to use their knowledge and skills to provide person-centred care in a homely setting.
38, 1, 23-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now