Survive and thrive as a mature student
Lenka Huntley Community staff nurse in health visiting
Advice on starting out in your nursing studies, including managing finances, placements, assignments and work-life balance
Starting a nursing degree can be a daunting prospect for anyone. If you are also a mature student with various life commitments, it can be scary and overwhelming.
38, 9, 64-66.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now