Sharing essays: what to do if a friend asks
Francesca Hufton Third-year mental health nursing student, Canterbury Christ Church University
Robin Ion Senior lecturer, Mental health and integrated practice division at the University of the West of Scotland
Allowing others to share your work can have serious consequences
Good nursing is often about good teamwork – you will hear this many times in your studies, and you will be asked to demonstrate your ability to work in a team in practice and at university.
36, 4, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now