Picture a pandemic – giving voice to the nursing students of 2020
An art project tells the stories of students’ NHS placements amid COVID-19
The images are striking and the words, moving. In one, a nursing student stands in silhouette, masked and gowned. Above the deep blue figure are the words, ‘he said he could see my smile through my eyes’.
35, 12, 32-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now