On the front line of preventative care
Ruth Rawson Second-year adult nursing student, University of Wolverhampton
The work of general practice nurses demands the ability to adapt to the diverse needs of patients at every life stage
General practice nurses have a hugely influential role in the shift from a reactive to a preventative healthcare model – and that’s a big part of what drew me to request a placement in a GP surgery.
36, 4, 43-43.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now