On the front line of preventative care
Ruth Rawson Second-year adult nursing student, University of Wolverhampton
The work of general practice nurses demands the ability to adapt to the diverse needs of patients at every life stage
General practice nurses have a hugely influential role in the shift from a reactive to a preventative healthcare model – and that’s a big part of what drew me to request a placement in a GP surgery.
36, 4, 43-43.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now