Nurse paramedic: could this dual role suit you?
A new master’s level nurse paramedic course integrates the two professions, allowing graduates to forge a distinct type of role using both skill sets
The first students to enrol on an innovative nurse paramedic programme are now halfway through their four-year course.
37, 9, 40-42.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now