How to steer clear of academic misconduct
Even if unintentional, infringements such as plagiarism can damage your career. Find out how good study skills can keep you safe
Academic misconduct during your nursing degree could lead to serious consequences, and could also affect your future career aspirations.
37, 6, 27-28.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now