From personal story to group experience
Ali Smith Senior teaching fellow, University of Surrey
Schwartz rounds give students a safe space to share and learn from the emotional aspects of training
Sharing personal stories about the emotional and social aspects of training helps nursing students become more accomplished professionals, says senior teaching fellow Ali Smith, of the University of Surrey.
36, 6, 39-39.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now