Don’t post angry – and other social media tips
Natalie Elliott Third-year adult nursing student, Glasgow Caledonian University
Avoid getting caught up in a Twitter pile-on – or worse – by reading our social media advice for students
With the move to online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, social media use among nursing students has increased.
36, 7, 29-30.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now