Dealing with ethical and moral dilemmas
Alex Berry Second-year nursing student, University of Exeter Academy of Nursing
Isobel Coxon Second-year nursing student, University of Exeter Academy of Nursing
How to proceed when a patient refuses recommended treatment or you experience moral distress
As nursing students, we sometimes find ourselves in challenging situations that present ethical problems.
36, 12, 25-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now