Student life - Reading the signs
Jane Wray , Research fellow at the University of Hull
Nursing students with dyslexia perform better at university with tailored support, writes Jane Wray
Identifying and supporting nursing students with learning disabilities such as dyslexia can ensure they progress better than they would without help.
23, 52, 61-61.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now