Student life - Ask for support if you need it
Zoe Butler @graduate-confidence Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
RCNi student award winner Zoe Butler discusses the value of teamwork, and knowing when to seek the assistance of colleagues
When nurses have the common goal of improving patient care, standards are raised, patients have a better experience and staff have greater job satisfaction.
32, 20, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now