Stress at work affecting nurses’ health, survey finds
More than 40 per cent of nurses and midwives have experienced work-related stress over the past 12 months and nearly a third have felt pressured into attending work when unwell, a national survey of NHS staff has revealed.
29, 27, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now