Scotland’s support model for new nurses is an example for the rest of the UK to follow
Newly qualified nurses in Scotland are to receive additional support during their first year in practice through an enhanced version of the country’s Flying Start programme. All we need now is for the rest of the UK to catch up.
32, 5, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now