Scotland’s support model for new nurses is an example for the rest of the UK to follow
Newly qualified nurses in Scotland are to receive additional support during their first year in practice through an enhanced version of the country’s Flying Start programme. All we need now is for the rest of the UK to catch up.
Nursing Standard. 32, 5, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.5.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now