Schoolchildren may be demotivated by wearing health and fitness trackers
Health and fitness tracking devices can have a negative effect on children of secondary school age, researchers say.
32, 7, 17-17.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests