Regaining continence after radical prostatectomy
Deborah Rigby Continence Service Manager, Bristol South and West PCT, Knowle West, Bristol
In this article, the author examines incontinence following radical prostatectomy and describes how nurses can provide advice, support and care for these patients.
18, 8, 39-43.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now