Record keeping: developing good practice
Chris Rodden Clinical Trainer, Ayrshire and Arran Primary Care NHS Trust, Ayr
Maureen Bell Designated Nurse for Child Protection, Ayrshire and Arran Primary Care NHS Trust, Ayr
This article explores the concept of record keeping in nursing practice and how it appears to be a forgotten skill that is rarely updated through education. Although the UKCC/NMC have been consistent in making guidance available to nurses, it would appear that application of this guidance is variable.
17, 1, 40-42.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now