Damien Black Senior Lecturer/Team Leader, University of Glamorgan
Paula Martyn Senior Nurse, Bro Taf Health Authority
Reciprocal secondment can improve relationships between organisations and be of great benefit to the individuals involved. Damien Black and Paula Martyn describe the planning and outcomes of their reciprocal secondment in the fields of health authority nursing and nurse education.
13, 44, 42-43.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now