Readers’ Panel - Are we too slow to share data that could prevent suicide?
Rachel Kent Mental health nurse, London
Stephanie Cumming Practice nurse and trainee advanced nurse practitioner, Warwickshire
Our experts consider a hot topic of the day
32, 26, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now