Promoting good nutrition in patients with dementia
Beverley Hallpike Nurse consultant, Hellesdon Hospital, Norwich
This article aims to raise awareness of good nutrition, the specific nutritional needs of individuals with dementia and the importance and implementation of protected mealtimes to prevent malnutrition in the hospital setting.
22, 29, 37-43.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now