Professor Annie Altschul
Professor Annie Altschul, CBE, died on Christmas Eve, aged 82. She gained academic recognition and international acclaim for mental health nursing, and, through her influence as a teacher, examiner and professor of nursing studies at Edinburgh University, she inspired general as well as psychiatric nurses.
Nursing Standard. 16, 17, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.16.17.31.s52
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now