Procedure for pregnancy testing
Sarah Kraszewski Programme leader, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford and a family planning instructing nurse
This article summarises the procedure for assessing and undertaking a test to determine if a woman is pregnant.
Nursing Standard. 22, 12, 45-48. doi: 10.7748/ns2007.11.22.12.45.c6244Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now