Principles of Nursing Practice: development and implementation
Kim Manley Lead, Quality, Standards and Innovation Unit; Royal College of Nursing, London
Chris Watts Project manager, Evidence into Practice Team; Royal College of Nursing, London
Geraldine Cunningham Head, Learning and Development Institute; Royal College of Nursing, London
Janet Davies Director, Nursing and service delivery; Royal College of Nursing, London
This article, the first in a nine-part series, describes the development of the recent Principles of Nursing Practice initiative. It provides an overview of the Principles, the objectives that informed them and the challenges experienced in their development.
25, 27, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now