Preceptorship scheme aims to give new nurses a flying start
Alison Moore Freelance health journalist
Newly qualified nurses who are starting out in London can look forward to good quality preceptorship thanks to a new framework, which standardises the support offered by employers’ programmes
Many nurses will remember fondly their early days of practice. Friendships that last for life, the first night shift and the fun of being part of a team can make the first months memorable.
32, 22, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now