Practice nursing: an action plan for a disparate workforce
Erin Dean Freelance journalist
NHS England has published a ten-point plan to boost the profile of general practice nursing and make it a ‘first destination’ career
One third of general practice nurses are preparing to retire within the next three years, leaving the workforce facing a major crisis. In response, NHS England has published a ten-point action plan to develop general practice nursing and boost numbers.
32, 3, 25-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now