Post-operative nausea and vomiting: a survey of nurses’ knowledge
Sue Jolley Staff/research nurse, Gynaecology Unit, Queen’s Medical Centre, University Hospital, Nottingham
Many patients experience the discomfort of post-operative nausea and vomiting. This article reports on a survey to find out just how much nurses know about relieving these distressing symptoms.
14, 23, 32-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now