Correct use of gloves and how to protect the skin
Erin Dean , Health journalist
The latest guidance and resources from the RCN on appropriate glove use
Hand hygiene is an essential part of safe nursing care. Wearing gloves is part of good hand hygiene, but inappropriate use of gloves can lead to work-related contact dermatitis on nurses’ hands.
34, 10, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now