Ordering and interpreting x-rays in a&e
Paula Greenidge Sister, Accident and Emergency Department, Chorley and South Ribble District General Hospital
The final article in our series on the Scope of Professional Practice describes the role nurses can play in ordering and interpreting X-rays in the accident and emegency situation. It relates to UKCC Professional Development categories: Practice development and Reducing risk
11, 4, 44-50.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now