Oesophageal cancer: symptoms, treatment and nursing role
Ruth Moxon Clinical nurse specialist, Berkshire Cancer Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading
This article examines the symptoms and treatment of oesophageal cancer. The article focuses on the nurse’s role in post-operative care of oesophagectomy patients. Alternative treatments available when surgery is not an option are also identified.
25, 32, 50-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now