Nursing is being diminished
It appears that nursing has accepted Jeremy Hunt’s diminution of the profession, as now you can become a qualified nurse without even an A level to your name (‘A scheme off to a slow start’, analysis, 23 August). This has been compounded by the introduction of the nursing associate role.
32, 3, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now