Nuclear medicine: will I glow in the dark, nurse?
Isabel Sherry Second level registered nurse, Medical Physics Department at Carlisle Hospitals NHS Trust
Nursing in nuclear medicine is an unknown field for most nurses. This article sheds light on the impact nuclear medicine can have on patients and on the nursing role in caring for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment using radioisotopes.
14, 19, 48-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now