Staff vaccines: persuade, don’t compel, unions urge
Unions have criticised proposals for nurses and other staff in care homes for older people in England to be required to have a COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment.
36, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now