Minimising the risk of hospital transmission of pulmonary TB
Laila King Staff nurse, Medical Assessment Unit, Wycombe Hospital, High Wycombe
Pulmonary tuberculosis is a threat to other patients and healthcare workers in hospital settings. Laila King discusses the ways to minimise the risk of transmission.
16, 4, 45-52.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now