Mindset shift on PJ paralysis
When I first created #EndPJparalysis, little did I know it would be adopted globally – and particularly across the UK – as a vehicle for enabling patients to get up, dressed and moving while in hospital.
31, 47, 32-32.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now