Nigel Henderson Project Nurse, Havering Hospitals NHS Trust
In this article Nigel Henderson discusses the nursing role in the mechanical ventilation of patients. He describes the different ventilator modes, and the physical and psychological care required by ventilated patients.
13, 44, 49-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now