Measuring the ‘hidden’ achievements of staff
Susan Aikenhead NHS England director, Nursing, professional development, National implementation of Leading Change, Adding Value
Leading Change, Adding Value will help nurses quantify their contribution to care and service improvements
Leading Change, Adding Value, the national framework for all nursing, midwifery and care staff, was launched by England’s chief nursing officer Jane Cummings in May 2016. Comprehensive consultation had established strong support for a follow-up framework to Compassion in Practice when it concluded.
32, 22, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now