Mary Jones Senior Clinical Research Nurse, Biosurgical Research Unit, Bridgend
Stephen Thomas Director, Biosurgical Research Unit, Bridgend
Larval therapy – the use of maggots as a form of wound care – has been shown to be an effective and fast way to treat some wounds. This article describes how this method can be used successfully in practice.
14, 20, 47-51.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now