Interpretation of routine blood tests
Roslyne Bratt-Wyton Clinical Nurse Specialist in Haematology, Professional Studies in Nursing, Oncology, The Georgina Unit, Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley Hospital Trust, Dudley, West Midlands
13, 12, 42-48.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now