Injection site safety
Practice profiles are reflective pieces written by nurses in practice and based on continuing professional development articles. This week Nicola Soanes discusses injection sites. Article no. 498. Workman B (1999) Safe injection techniques. Nursing Standard. 13, 39, 47-53.
14, 25, 55-55.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now