Information on practical procedures following death
John Robinson Community charge nurse, North Lancashire Teaching Primary Care Trust, Morecambe, Lancashire
This article outlines the procedures following a death and examines funeral arrangements, including the different types of burial and the cremation process.
23, 19, 43-47.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now