Dee May Infection Control Adviser, RCN Headquarters, London, Infection Control Association
Dee May looks at the prevalence and cost of hospital-acquired infection, how epidemiological changes have influenced the way infections are prevented and managed, and how, in practice, infection should be controlled
14, 28, 51-57.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now