Increase in nurse numbers linked to better patient survival rates in ICU
Higher numbers of nurses per bed are associated with better survival rates among patients in intensive care – and the benefits are at their greatest among the very seriously ill – research suggests.
28, 33, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now