‘I help patients with brain tumours get answers fast’
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
Neuro-oncology nurse Charlotte Robinson’s new role supporting people with low-grade brain tumours is a first for the UK
Some patients with low-grade brain tumours lack the support given to others with a cancer diagnosis, says the Brain Tumour Charity.
32, 25, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now