How to stay focused on your goals in 2018
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and life/health coach
To keep sight of the aims you set yourself, you need to be proactive and review your vision as the year progresses
Do you remember how you started 2018 with great intentions? This would be the year when you would push yourself and become the nurse you always wanted to be.
32, 22, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now