How the times – and Nursing Standard – have changed
Janet Davies @janetRCN RCN chief executive and general secretary
When Nursing Standard launched in 1987, I was working in older people’s nursing, carrying around a brick disguised as a mobile phone.
32, 3, 28-28.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now