Dinah Gould Professor of Nursing, Faculty of Health, South Bank University, London
Hand decontamination is an important intervention in controlling hospital-acquired infections. Dinah Gould examines the issues relating to this, including different decontaminants, the evidence base, the need for improvements in practice, and effective practice.
15, 6, 45-50.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now