Government plan needed for children’s palliative care
Katrina McNamara @KatMcACT Director of service development and improvement, Together for Short Lives
Out-of-hours services are vital for families of seriously ill children, yet a charity report reveals a postcode lottery of funding and provision
The report on the commissioning of children’s palliative care services in England, published in November by charity Together for Short Lives, makes challenging reading for those committed to providing quality of life and end of life care for children with life-limiting conditions.
32, 15, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now