Patricia Briggs Staff nurse, Lourdes Community Nursing Home, Westgate on Sea
A CPD article enhanced Patricia Briggs’s knowledge of gout and confidence in providing advice to patients
Gout predominantly affects people aged between 40 and 60 years and frequently occurs alongside diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and reduced renal function. I was interested to read this article because of my work caring for older people.
29, 30, 61-61.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now