Fructose intake in pregnancy linked to childhood obesity
A diet high in fructose-containing sugars during pregnancy or breastfeeding may increase children’s chances of developing obesity or type 2 diabetes, new research results suggest.
31, 38, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now