Free childcare doubles, but funding plan ‘not sustainable’
Erin Dean Freelance journalist
Nurses with young children can now access up to 30 hours a week of free childcare, but nurseries warn the government’s offer doesn’t add up
Cash-strapped nurses with young children can access up to 30 hours a week of free childcare in England from this month.
32, 3, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now